Breakthroughs on Demand!

You CAN unleash your natural ability to cause and expand breakthroughs on demand!!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mindul living

There have been several breakthroughs from my participation in this seminar. My group has been one of the best things to come out of the sessions. We are all still here, involved, caring and in communication. We just had a lovely dinner together last night to mark the end of the seminar and the beginning of the next phase. I have been truly grateful to Amalie, Bob and Jyoti for taking the lessions of the seminar and helping each us put them into use for our own lives.

One of the big differences I have noted for me, is a subtle but real shift in my thinking and acting for everyday activitiies, business commitments and social connections. I now watch for areas that are too comfortable or things and topics that are still uncomfortable to see where I am not living with intention (or at least a little more push) and integrity. I call it mindful living in the world, so that I make choices that lead me to larger possibilities for living the way I want to live. Many things I did, I still do - but with a different intent or understanding. For me, this provides a sense of clarity that was missing in many of the transactions and choices in my life.

It is this aspect of breakthroughs that I want to keep alive for me, my family and my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment