Breakthroughs on Demand!

You CAN unleash your natural ability to cause and expand breakthroughs on demand!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lorraine's Breakthroughs

Hi All! The Breakthrough seminar has been like a roller coaster ride. Have you been on one those lately? Here is my sharing



I experienced a breakthrough in my business when I invited a prospect to take a look at my business opportunity. I had a show-up ratio of 100% percent. I'm getting closer to Closing this prospect and get there final response for when they'd like to get started! I'm so excited!



Here is another: I took on being coachable. On Monday 1/18 I had a dentist appointment appointment for a filling. I've been to the dentist for routine check-up and my dental hygenist would say get the electronic tooth brush as it so much better for your gums etc. I would always say - Oh those things are too expensive. My conclusion was bias as I didn't even do some research to come to a proper conclusion. So I took on being coachable and went out after the dentist appoint in search of an inexpensive battery operated tooth brush and found something that fits my budget. My first experience was the best - I end up liking this new tooth brush and I must say it cannot be compared to my other - which was a regular tooth brush. Had I been coachable and did what I say I was going to do I would have been left with new discovery.



Here is another - my sisiter and I had guest over this past weekend; 1/16/10. Family members we hadn't seen for a long time and so by Monday I was wiped after entertaining, cooking and going out. I couldn't wait for them to leave so I could get my space back. But here is what I was opened to- they left inspired by what they experienced and they took away some neat ideas from this weekend's visit. They became open and present to some new ideas about cooking, getting the Magic Bullet (which is a really cool mini smoothie drink mixer etc), and shopping ideas. I say Kudos to my sister on the magic bullet and the shopping ideas as I had nothing to do with that.



Others I'm working on - finishing up a report due this Friday 1/22 at work!



That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment